Tuesday, April 13, 2010

hannity

So I was watching a recent Daily Show last night and Jon was talking about how Obama wants to reduce the number of nuclear weapons in our arsenal. Then he showed a clip where Sean Hannity and Newt we stating glaring falsehoods about the details of the new START treaty. I guess this is nothing new, though the amazing starkness of their lies continues to shock me at times, but this morning I saw an older middle aged woman at the gym reading one of Hannities books and I thought to myself, how can one subject themselves to such mindless drivel? So I've resolved to read some of their books. Maybe one by Hannity, one by Beck, and I should probably throw in some Coulter. I don't know how far I'll get in this endeavor before I wretch and give up, but maybe I can learn a bit about their thinking. Oh and don't worry, there is no way in the world I'll be buying any of these books. Maybe I'll steal them, or get them from the library. But stealing seems the better option here.

No comments: