Thursday, January 14, 2010

Late

It's been a while since I've checked in. I suppose that I've waited long enough though and that its finally time to post again. This was designed to be a political blog, and I imagine that it will continue to be so, but too tell the truth I've been rather politically lazy of late. I think that part of the reason is that I have plenty to be angry about, but it hardly seems worth airing my complaints as long as I have no good solutions to suggest. Most of my ideas are too underdevelopmed for me to express them with any confidence. Perhaps part of the reason for that is a lack of writing and a lack of thinking things through. Also, some of the solutions that I feel more confident about seem to be impossibly far from any possible reality of which I can conceive. I'm rambling. Of course that's to be expected when you as out of practice as I am. So, time to practice!

No comments: